TO INSPIRE- TO INFORM- TO EDUCATE- TO BUILD
Is a one-of-its-kind in the entire district of Gautambudh Nagar.
The library houses approximately 30000 volumes for study and reference on various disciplines of interest to the new generation of up coming scholars. A collection of 26 Hindi and English national dailies backed up with 37 different magazines and periodicals.
The library is staffed with qualified professionals in the field of library science and computerisation. A 'Computer Centre' is fully functional within the library facility and is daily accessed by regular subscribers. Computerisation of the library itself is nearly complete and will be fully on-line very shortly.
A 'Children's Section' is also functional within the library premises offering a wide variety of children's reading material. This library boasts of being the only library with computer awareness and courses in computer hardware are functional morning and evenings .
The library is just five years old but boasts of a daily user average of over 200 and caters to the needs of college students and for boys and girls appearing for other departmental, banking or administrative services competitive examinations.
Library has seven sections.
1. Reading Room - Has a capacity of more than 50 seats.Is used by students appearing for competitive exams.
2. Children's Section - Contains reading material for children upto 14 years of age.
3. English Section - Contains more than 22000 books in English.
4. Hindi Section - Contains more than 8000 books in Hindi.
5. Newspaper Section - Contains a comprehensive collection of magazines, periodicals, journals and newspapers
6. Reference Room - Has rare collections of books not to be issued but are for reference only.
Computer Section -
. Is open from 8 AM to 9 PM.
. Has 17 Computers , 14 specially devoted for teaching basics.
. BPL students are charged only Rs 10=00 per month. These students do not have the luxury of having computers in schools.
. Internet facility is also available.
. More than 120 students attend regular classes .Senior Citizens and Housewives are also learning basic courses .