Noida Lok Manch (NLM) is a registered non-profitable, charitable NGO Society established in 1997 as a people’s initiative. The activities of NLM have a wide ambit ranging from education to the under-privileged to helping victims of the natural disasters in India and its neighboring countries.
It is managing the affairs of:-
- Antim Niwas i.e. Cremation Ground
- Noida Public Library – the only library of its own in NGY region.
- Two Sanskar Schools in Noida (exclusively for the under-privileged children and socially oppressed children of the society
- Community Radio Station in Greater Noida for villagers
- mentoring school children of economically weaker sections of the society
- 11 Government Primary Schools allotted by the District Administration for improvement
- integrated development of a village where medical facilities and computer training for empowerment of youth have already been started
- It is engaged in other social services for the upliftment of the marginalized classes of the society
- Its health, education and skill training programmes are need based, relevant and unique and designed to be compatible with the intellectual, educational and economic needs of the local communities.
- A Computer Center is fully functional in the Noida Public Library and is accessible to the people
- It takes regular initiatives in organizing healthcare camps for preventive as well as for therapeutic and screening needs. There is a focused approach on dental problems, cataract and adopted vaccination
- It has rendered yeoman’s service during natural disasters and had extended help to the victims of the natural calamities from time to time
- It has a vast and extensive network of volunteer’s and social workers to ensure that its social activities are undertaken in a most efficient manner and in a cost effective way
- Distinguished personalities/retired civil servants of the region are keenly associated with the management of Noida Lok Manch.