Noida Public Library
NOIDA PUBLIC LIBRARY
(Managed by Noida Lok Manch)
- Having a covered area of 630 sq. meters at Ground floor, Noida Public Library (NPL) is being managed by Noida Lok Manch since June, 2002 through its own initiative and support for the benefits of the public and the students preparing for the Competitive examinations and with a vision to upgrade and equip the library to make it a versatile Community Utility Centre humming with creative activities.
- It is the only District Public Library in the Gautam Budh Nagar District.
- There are 7 Reading Halls in the first floor of the Library having a capacity ranging from 35 to 65 readers/students.
- RO systems in ground and first floor.
- Toilets facilities both for boys and girls are available in the first floor as well as in the Ground floor of the Library.
- All the books are displayed in new book-shelves and book-racks.
- Lockers facilities are available to the students/readers/Members.
- Students who are preparing for Civil Services Examination, C.As, Banks’ P.O., SSC and other State services examinations are taking the advantages of this library by using the reference books.
- There is a separate Newspapers’ Reading Room. Noida Lok Manch will soon be undertaking the monthly mentoring of students who are preparing for the competitive examinations as well as at village levels. NLM is proposed to involve the local leadership for mentoring at the grass-root level as well. NPL has a Computer Training Centre at the ground floor absolutely for the neglected/downtrodden children/students of the society.
- Canteen facility is available to its Members.
- Computerization of the Library is in the final stage and very soon will be the only computerized library in Gautam Budh Nagar District.
- It is an excellent ‘Centre for Learning’ and ‘Career Counselling’.
- Enhancing NPL partnership with locaql communities
- Customer Oriented services
- The only Library with courses in computer training and awareness.
- NPL with its innovative ideas is trying to inculcate among the youth the spirit of nationalism for which NOIDA has the privilege of having very Senior/Rich Talent Persona in different fields like administrative, technical, engineering judiciary, banking, business etc. and will utilize their services in mentoring the students/Members of the Library for the competitive examinations.
- To inculcate in the youth the feeling of nation building and bring them into the main stream of national development instead of their madness for civil services only.
- Noida Lok Manch with its committed volunteers and with the help of Noida Authority and patrons are trying its best to provide excellent facilities to its Members/Readers.
Timings of the Library
Office : 09.00 AM to 6.00 PM Daily excep declared holidays.
Reading Rooms : 08.00 AM to 10.00 PM All seven days in a week except declared holidays.
CLICK HERE FOR LOCATION
Login here to reply on this comment. Login